Saturday 9 November 2013

HAPPY DIWALI


This post may be a week old but I was busy with the Diwali After-effects.

Diwali has always been my favorite festival. Apart from crackers and sweets, flames of earthen lamps make my heart beat faster. Being in a joint family where every family member get together on this occasion, it becomes in the true sense "THE FESTIVAL".  The beautiful light, the ambiance they produce is truly indescribable. Here are some of the pictures I took from my cellphone.

FIRST STEP : LIGHTING THE  AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL EARTHEN LAMPS


Every corner of the house immersed in LIGHT.
And then the house glows with the hues of flames.
STEP TWO : AARTI IN OLD RAJASTHANI STYLE



STEP 3: LIGHTING UP OF CHIRAAG





STEP FOUR : LIGHTING UP THE SACRED SHELF OF KULDEVI (ANCESTRAL GODDESS). 

Then its LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...